วันเสาร์ที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 5

On Thursday 22, I wanted to thank you (Aj Gob) for helpful comment about the job interview activity of all group. I said that “THANK YOU!! Very much for your COMMENT” and I felt surprising very much ^3^. Because, Aj Gob showed the picture in that activity that it was impressive. After, she gave tip for job interview to us. Which, it was very benefit for me in job interview.

On Thursday 24, I learned about Blog Police. Which it had the detail that it was professional comment. The professional comment focused to design of all blog. Such as balance, rhythm, position, color and size’s each front. Umm!! I felt that was very excited to comment for my business partner. And I liked to receive a comment’s my blog design from them or my friend >0<.

3 ความคิดเห็น: