วันพุธที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Reflection “VICTORIA’S SECRECT”

I knew about the brand of underwear, panties and bra of Victoria’s secret and the most products have focus to women that it was the first thing that reading it. And I read about the Web Launch (p.3-4) that it was web of Victoria’s secret. I knew a new knowledge that I never knew it. For me, I thought that Victoria’s secret that is brand has a very famous. It presented many products on the web site, TV, and newspaper. Which I thought that it was good thing in presentation gave other people in everywhere that knew about many product of Victoria’s secret. It was quickly. The second thing that I knew about Victoria’s secret. It was strategies create their product and global brand. Which it was knew of global people. And Victoria’s secret that has a price of each product same as other brand. But, I thought that Victoria’s secret has made good marketing and it used Supermodel present their product. Which it was strategies made Victoria’s secret has success in business of underwear, panties and bra more than other brand.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น