วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 6

On Tuesday 29, our teacher (Aj Gob) explained about Business Grammar that it use in a delicate negotiation. Which, it’s very hard. Because, I can’t said everything for I think it. I must change the speech that was polite.

On Thursday 1, activity has about cultural greeting in business. My group presented Saudi Arabia business. It was very cool for my group. I showed that was accountant. I thought that it were perfect. Because, my group showed greeting act and dress of Saudi Arabia business. It doesn’t like other group. For other group that prepared themselves in presentation so much and it has a perfect in acting and dressing. I felt that happy, enjoyable and funny very much ^0^. Each group took photo together. It was very good and nice. And I thought Aj Gob that she has enjoyable and funny together.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น