วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal2

This class, Aj Gob explained about a tip of a success business and meaning of business or trade. I thought that issue in today that had a very important in making a good business or a success business. I felt that class doesn’t serious. Because, activity in class that could study and understood a very easy. That issue explained about principle of business. Such as a brand or product, price, place, promotion of each company. Now, I started to made my blog. I felt that it is a very hard because I hadn’t an experience to design a blog. Which it made me felt a discouragement. But I thought that I must design it. And I would try to do it too. Although, it was a very hard for me. I tried to made it in much time. And I started to done it. Such as upload picture. I felt that I liked to made it.

3 ความคิดเห็น: